60 Day Vegan| How to go Vegan | A beginners guide to becoming a Vegan
A vegan lifestyle may not be for everyone, but for those it resonates with, there is really no other way to live.
Being vegan goes far beyond just the foods you eat. It is a way of life, complete with a shift in perspective.
People go vegan for a number of reasons, most of which are very personal to them.
Advocates of a vegan lifestyle can get a bad rap, probably because it seems like a very extreme adjustment and some of the ways animals are treated can be truly heartbreaking.
With this ebook you will:
- Learn the basics of a Vegan Lifestyle and how it can benefit not only your body and mind, but also the world around us.
- Understand what veganism actually means.
- You will be guided through all the questions you may have, and tools and resources will be provided for those questions this training may not address.
- You will even learn the difference between Vegetarianism and Veganism.
- You will also learn how to build new habits in your journey to beginning your new lifestyle.
- Publisher : OnTheGoBrands Publishing (July 29, 2020)
- Publication date : July 29, 2020
- Language: : English
- File size : 15891 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 28 pages
- Lending : Enabled